Our SeaPad is the perfect escape for people who love to explore. The pull-down double bed sleeps 2 people comfortably.
At 14ft x 10ft the Seapad is fully equipped to a high standard and beautifully appointed with quality fixtures & fittings, providing a real sense of comfort, luxury & style in this truly unique space.
You will also find a wardrobe, flat screen TV & DVD player. The superb kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for a five-star self-catering experience. A pull out dining table stores conveniently under the main seating.
The location of the innovative SeaPad is simply stunning with views from the feature glass panels all the way up the coast to Whitby Abbey.
These fabulous views continue when relaxing on the bespoke decking, which has a dining area & a chill out area, perfect for al-fresco dining on sunny days & summer evenings… you can even watch the sun set over the surrounding countryside.
This beautiful little pad is fully insulated along with double glazing making it ideal for those early & late season breaks.
The bed is made up ready for your arrival with luxury linen & towels. Tea towels, oven gloves, washing up liquid & cloths are provided at no extra cost.
- Dimensions: 14 x 10ft
- Located on Seaview Holiday Park
- Sleeps 2
- Gas and Electricity provided with no extra charge
- Decking with outdoor table & chairs
- Panoramic sea & countryside views
- Fully fitted & fully equipped kitchen
- Fridge freezer/Toaster/Kettle/Microwave
- Dining table & 4 chairs
Kitchen / Dining
- Bed linen provided & beds made up ready for your arrival
- Towels & tea towels provided
- Complimentary cleaning products
- Complimentary welcome pack - tea/Coffee/Sugar
- Shower room with WC & wash hand basin
- Pull down double bed in lounge