Our SeaPad is the perfect escape for people who love to explore. The pull-down double bed sleeps 2 people comfortably.
At 14ft x 10ft the Seapad is compact yet fully equipped to a high standard and beautifully appointed with quality fixtures & fittings, providing a real sense of comfort, luxury & style in this truly unique space.
You will also find a wardrobe, flat screen TV & DVD player. The superb kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need for a five-star self-catering experience. A pull out dining table stores conveniently under the seating.
The location of the innovative SeaPad is simply stunning with views from the feature glass panels all the way up the coast to Whitby Abbey.
These fabulous views continue outside when relaxing on the bespoke decking, which has a dining & chill out area, perfect for al-fresco dining & admiring the sunsets over the surrounding countryside on sunny days & summer evenings.
To help take the edge off the chill during early & late season breaks, this beautiful little pad has 60mm bonded walls for increased thermal efficiency along with thermaglass uPVC double glazing. It also comes fitted with a blown warm air heater in the lounge/bedroom/kitchen & towel rail in the bathroom.
The bed is made up ready for your arrival with luxury linen & towels. Tea towels, oven gloves, washing up liquid & cloths are provided at no extra cost.
- Dimensions: 14 x 10ft
- Located on Seaview Holiday Park
- Sleeps 2
- Gas and Electricity provided with no extra charge
- Decking with outdoor table & chairs
- Panoramic sea & countryside views
- Bed linen provided & beds made up ready for your arrival
- Towels & tea towels provided
- Complimentary cleaning products
- Complimentary welcome pack - tea/Coffee/Sugar
Kitchen / Dining
- Fully fitted & fully equipped kitchen
- Fridge freezer/Toaster/Kettle/Microwave
- Dining table & 4 chairs
- Shower room with WC & wash hand basin
- Pull down double bed in lounge