This beautifully appointed 5 Star Award winning holiday cottage has recently been renovated & is also designed to resemble a villa... the accommodation is all on one convenient level with two en-suite bedrooms which sleep up to 4 persons. Both bedrooms have a cosy relaxing chair, along with quality Cotswold Company solid oak furniture. The king size bedroom has a dressing table & mirror, as well as a double wardrobe & bed side tables. The en suite bathroom is fitted with a lovely bath & shower... perfect for relaxing after a day of exploring this wonderful coastline. There is an enclosed toilet & wash basin, with an illuminated mirror above the sink. The twin bedroom has a large chest of drawers with a vintage dressing table style mirror, a double wardrobe & a bedside table. The en suite consists of a large shower, toilet & enclosed wash basin, with an illuminated mirror above the sink. Each bedroom has a hairdryer and all beds are made up ready for your arrival with deluxe 400 thread count 100% Egyptian cotton linen. Luxurious towels and shower mats are also provided.
There are three sets of patio doors leading onto a private, south west facing patio with views over open countryside towards the Esk Valley. The private terrace has outdoor table & chairs and is perfect for al-fresco dining on sunny days & summer evenings.
This beautiful little cottage is fully equipped to an exceptionally high standard & with double glazing, central heating & full insulation, it is perfect for those early & late season breaks.
There is a Smart TV & free Wi-Fi is provided for your break – so you can be sure to seamlessly access all your entertainment sources.
The lovely kitchen (Newly fitted in 2019) has lots of storage, a fitted oven and hob, dishwasher, fridge/freezer, microwave, & is fully equipped with everything you will need for an amazing self-catering experience. A refreshment pack including milk, fresh coffee & local homemade biscuits will greet you on arrival. Tea towels, oven gloves, dishwasher tablets, washing up liquid, multi surface spray & cloths are provided at no extra cost.
Got little ones? Don’t worry, we are happy to provide a travel cot/ bed guards/ highchairs when requested.
Lemon Cottage is located on Seaview Holiday Park & has private parking for 2 cars.
- Sleeps 4
- Located on Seaview Holiday Park
- Private south facing patio with outdoor table & chairs
- All on one level (no steps in to accommodation)
- Private parking for 2 cars
- Gas & Electric provided with no extra charge
- Both bedrooms have en suite bathrooms (1 x en suite has a bath / shower 1 x en suite has a shower)
- Smart TV
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Both bedrooms have an Echo Dot
- Bed linen provided & beds made up ready for your arrival
- Towels & tea towels provided
- Complimentary cleaning products
- Complimentary welcome pack - Tea/Coffee/Sugar/Milk/Biscuits
- Complimentary beauty products - Liquid Soap & Body Lotion
Kitchen / Dining
- Fully fitted & equipped kitchen
- Fridge freezer/Toaster/Kettle/Microwave
- Electric oven & hobs
- L'or Coffee Machine
- Stunning en-suite bathroom to master bedroom
- Beautiful en-suite shower room to twin bedroom
- Twin bedroom with 2 x 3’ single beds
- Master bedroom with 5’ king size bed
- Luxurious 400 TC 100% Egyptian Cotton Bedding
Optional Extras (subject to availability)
- High chair (with harness)
- Single sided bed guard
- Travel cot - bedding not provided