A very warm welcome to our exclusive five star seasonal touring park, situated on Northcliffe Holiday Park
Our seasonal park offers a range of pitches, from our superb value premium pitch to our ultimate premium plus corner pitches with escalonia hedging. All of our fabulous touring pitches are all-weather gravel pitches, upon which awnings are permitted (subject to size of caravan), they also boast individual mains services with a 16amp electricity supply. In addition, every seasonal touring pitch gets a free 'family friendly' Wi-Fi package for the entire season, free use of our fantastic outdoor gym & free use of our wonderful outdoor games area (excluding air hockey). Sound like touring heaven? Well in case you did need anything else, then our friendly team are available 7 days a week throughout the season to care for your needs.
We strive to ensure everything is in place for you, your family & friends to be able to just come, relax & enjoy our parks whenever it suits.
We are open from 7th March to 30th November but you may bring your caravan onto the park from 1st March so that you can set it up, ready for you, your family and friends to occupy from 7th March.
Our touring pitches are very popular & we usually have a waiting list, if you would like a pitch on our parks then we would recommend completing an application form.
Please note: We do not accept dogs other than registered assistance dogs.
An award-winning touring park
- We’re a David Bellamy Gold Award-winning conservation park
- We offer an exclusive, seasonal-only, 5 star touring park
- Fantastic individually serviced all weather pitches
- Our team are dedicated to providing superb customer care
- Our transparent prices are inclusive of water, electric, Wi-Fi, rates and VAT, you can rest assured there are no hidden extras
- Family friendly & dog free
In a fabulous location
- We are situated in one of the best locations on the North Yorkshire Heritage Coast
- Fantastic sea and/or countryside views
- Access to the Heritage Coast, Cleveland Way and the Cinder Path (cycle track)
- Perfectly nestled between the historic fishing port of Whitby & the quaint village of Robin Hoods Bay
- Located within the North Yorkshire Moors National Park
With convenient and reliable facilities
- Exclusive Seasonal Touring amenity block
- Reception open 7 days a week
- Play parks and large playing fields with football pitches
- NEW for Summer 2018 - Outdoor Games Area including table tennis, pool, air hockey & outdoor chess. Plus a playhouse, pirate ship & sandbox for the little ones.
- Outdoor Gym
- Laundry facilities (Including irons and ironing boards)
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Dishwashing facilities
- Wi-Fi (Standard subscription included for the full season)
- Coast Cafe Bar serving fabulous meals including breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea & delicious evening meals - eat in or take away. Coast also offers a snug area (new for 2018) & a south facing Al Fresco dining area including comfy outdoor sofa's. Please visit http://www.coast-cafebar.com/ for more information. Please note: Coast Cafe Bar is operated independently.
Ready to apply?
If you would like to apply for a seasonal pitch please sign in using your existing details or complete our online application form (please note: you are under no obligation to accept a pitch if offered one). Alternatively you can call us on 01947 880477.
Once a pitch has been offered to you a £250.00 deposit will be required to secure your pitch. If we do not have any pitches available, we will add your details to our waiting list and contact you when a suitable pitch becomes available.
*We do not accept motor homes or tents, nor do we accept touring caravans on a nightly or weekly basis. All our pitches are let for a full season only.
Quick guide to our seasonal pitches
|Pitch Features||Premium||Premium +||Premium + Corner|
|Smallest possible size||55m2||90m2||160m2|
|Awning space (all-weather gravel)|
|Hedging dividing each pitch|
|Individual night light|
|Car parking||Premium||Premium +||Premium + Corner|
|On all-weather gravel|
|Direct access from road|
|Electricity||Premium||Premium +||Premium + Corner|
|16A electric hookup|
|Water & waste||Premium||Premium +||Premium + Corner|
|Individual water point|
|Individual waste water point|
|Price (per season)
||Premium + Corner